Squads Mode Trailer

No clue how to embed it, doesn't want to cooperate with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLlxLx8FSuE#t=158

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

not enough recoil and they should do something about hipfire its way too easy..dont say,,,this is cod

The whole image embed removal also affected this. Don't sweat it, buddy.

www.youtube.com/watch  ---Copy/paste usually works for me. On topic, I forsee boosting at a new level, not that rank matters.

I have a strong feeling I will literally never touch this.

"The soldier you've equipped with a sniper rifle and dead silence perk will act like a real sniper. That character with submachinegun and guard dog killstreak will play as a run and gunner."

A novel idea.

I had all  but given up on this franchise, not having the time to put in into it in order to keep up with all the hardcore players.  The addition of basically an online coop mode that allows you to compete against other squads, and still rank up, is the best thing this franchise can do in order to keep casual players buying the game.  Very interested in giving it a try.

Did you see the recoil on the MK14 at 0.36. Holy crap it was huge!!!

Your really going to need to time your shots with this weapon or you aint gunna see F* ALL!!!       LOL

The MK14 had the highest DMG per round of its class on Ghosts, now i can see the side effect :) the balancing looks promising :D

Now i am VERY curious to see how the DMR weapons will turn out!!!

You can take a look at how recoil worked in MW3 to get an idea.

the recoil of the MK14 in MW3 and the recoil of it in Ghosts is nothing alike...

It would be funny if the sniper squad dude was caught jumping of a high rock spinning around switching weapons no scoping people and the SMG guy sat in the corner of a room waiting for someone to go by, Now that would be realism! :P