Squad wipe ribbon question

Does anyone know if the squad wipe ribbon can be obtain from a squad less than 4 in rush or conquest? I know it can't in squadrush less then 4 cause I just got done playing a 2 v 2 where the ribbon never popped? Also looking for someone to help get the mcom defender ribbon. Have two friends now that can help, and one more person would make this easy to get on a 2 v 2 squadrush game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I've got this ribbon a couple of times and i only play conquest, I think you can get it from less than 4 people but I am not for sure on that.

you can get this a lot when your in a tank manning the guns and a squad is near and you kill them all.

[quote user="mudVIKING"]

Does anyone know if the squad wipe ribbon can be obtain from a squad less than 4 in rush or conquest? I know it can't in squadrush less then 4 cause I just got done playing a 2 v 2 where the ribbon never popped? Also looking for someone to help get the mcom defender ribbon. Have two friends now that can help, and one more person would make this easy to get on a 2 v 2 squadrush game.

[/quote]

sounds boosty to me....

To get the squad wipe ribbon you need to kill the last person in the enemy squad before anybody else can spawn and do that twice doesn't matter which squad. I've done it with 3 person squads but don't know about anything less then that

So basically, you want to know if it is possible to make boosting even easier.  OP, you are scum and I hope your Xbox melts.

man the squad spawn ribbon u need to kill the squad enemy

for example::: if u are in the squad alpha kill 2 enemies in the squad alpha enemy

[quote user="CosmicStrike"]

you can get this a lot when your in a tank manning the guns and a squad is near and you kill them all.

[/quote]

Derp really?

Just forget about it and it will pop eventually,Pretty sure ive had a few in CQ.

OP m-com defender is easy, get C4 planted on the objective an hide close by, wait for the beeping noise (someone planting) and BOOM!  I got it for times on the first m-com when I done it this way!