Squad up?

Looking for three people or more to play Bad Company 2 with. Getting tired of never hearing people talk in this game. I'm on East Coast USA time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I dunno, you have 2 COD games in your Recent played list.. I'm sensing a wookie...

That's fine, I've been playing Battlefield games on PC since 1942 and owned every Battlefield game since then. I've owned Medal of Honor which was made by the original Infinity Ward (Zampela, etc.) and have owned every Call of Duty as well.

I enjoy and love both games, even though I enjoy Call of Duty more on consoles due to it's quicker response due to the framerate and controls. But my 12 veteran status should give you some idea as if I like Battlefield and I'm not some mindless drone like you, who seems to be thinking you're better than other people because you play Battlefield games more than Call of Duty games.

You must be from the future and played BF4.

If you really like Battlefield, you know the max veteran rank is 9

Invite me to a game if you wish, I will show you. If it's a bug, it's a bug. But I own and possess every Battlefield made to date.

Give me a couple minutes, I'll upload a picture.

Here, Veteran status 12. Looked at the veteran site and you are correct with 9. /shrug

I know it's a bug in game. I'm just saying, you are using your veteran status to show off and calling out on others.

I wasn't calling out others. I was defending myself from an idiot who thinks hes an elitist because he plays more Battlefield than Call of Duty, who was mocking me because I have two Call of Duty games in my recently played list.

And he has a COD game in his recent games played along with Naruto Storm 2. Who cares?

Also, you are giving off the impression of a battlefield elitist as well

[quote user="Penndemic"]

I own and possess every Battlefield made to date.

[/quote]

I'd be an elitist if I said I was better than you because I played more Battlefield games than Call of Duty games, which I didn't. Your forum troll is pathetic. Also, I own all Call of Duty games, Half-Life games and Command & Conquer games. Also, after talking to EA support the veteran points is correct. It's counting expansion packs for some reason in-game. Also you're wrong with 9 veteran status, the cap is currently 8.