Squad Slayer gameplay

So I had a match recently in Squad Slayer where I got 30 kills and 4 deaths and I would like it if I could get some opinions on the match. Do you guys think that most of my match was skill, luck, or perhaps both?

Squad Slayer gameplay.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Definitely a little bit of both, but that happens in every game like that. I think you were far better and more competent than the people you were matched up against. In the beginning, there were a few times where you had already popped their shields before they even started shooting at you.

~

The only thing that I didn't like about it was how you kept throwing grenades into a group of your team mates when you'd all gang up on someone. I think every time you did that, you killed at least one of your team mates in the process. Other times, you'd pop your team mates shields and he'd die immediately after turning the corner, or you wouldn't realize that the enemy your team mate was fighting was dead, so you kept shooting your team mate because he was in your line of sight. Probably nothing intentional, but still.

~

Other than that, that was a solid game.

Actually those nades and friendly fire is the main reason why I don't like playing much with random people.  If I know the people I can yell at them ;)  ACCOUNTABILITY! Your shot was good most of the time just remember to keep it at that speed.  A couple times when someone caught you off guard you would shoot faster which will throw the shot off a little, just need to stay calm. Oh an another thing when your shooting don't run to them move side to side this will help you in all your games especially against people who are actually good.  

I thought it was a good video. Nice over kill at the end. Keep it up good job.

Very nice vid, you're very accurate with DMR/Needler Rifle, wish i could shoot like that.

As of watching two minutes of footage, I can immediately see you were matched up against a bunch of players who probably don't know which one's (X). That's a huge advantage to you right off the bat, and the ability to pick the kills of the equally incompetent teammates is a benefit too.

The guy with the Concussion Rifle you take doesn't even fire it at you.

You then run and jump into two or three, depending, players, fire and escape, killing them as they get hit by your retreat nade (not exactly nooby or anything, but hardly a 'DMR' duel) and onto your Concussion Rifle's reticule.

A lot in this first two minutes was basically the slaughter of noobs. Good stats, yes, but I wouldn't put it past any decent player to record stats like that against clowns like those guys.

I see the other comments about your DMR accuracy and that's better left to other posters to deal with because I really hate seeing anyone miss even one shot.

With bloom and the general inadequacy of the weapon that's hard to accomplish but I have seen it done before.

You did also kill plenty of teammates with those Nades [:P].

Your escape with the Sword and the double Beatdown you pulled shortly after that were both lucky. The grenade would have killed you had it been a decent player throwing it, particularly given the time you were behind the post. For a grenade to scratch one notch off your Health with no shields, that's an awful nade.

You were also very close to having been assassinated during the two Beatdowns, the second guy's melee wasn't far off at all. Not bad for a guy with issues finding the (X) button. It was a solid performance on your end that got you out (and yes, I know it was basically a Sword hit, but it was a nice one) but I don't think you'd have survived against most players there.

They pulled off a surprisingly good Kill on you straight afterwards. That was surprisingly well performed given that they'd previously pulled off... nothing remarkable at all. That death, however, was basically a straight outgunning.

I'm just going to leave this largely unsaid.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED DURING THE LIFE AFTER YOU RESPAWNED AT 6:00!?

As a note, you certainly don't have any regard for your teammates, do you?

It was nice to see you did indeed get the Kill at 6:48 after what happened at 6:00.

Oh. The Overkill they were talking about earlier was a Sword jump/slash/thing with a miss.

Haha that lucky little Sword spree reminded me of my own video, which actually took place in the same exact spot on the map during an Arena match:

[view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vErRXLk7OSs]