Squad members for BF4 on 360

Looking for squad members for rush and conquest normal or hardcore.

I usually play alone except with the occasional random player with a mic in a squad.

Not saying I'm the best but I consider myself to be pretty damn good at spotting, giving heads up to position and direction of enemies or vehicles, defending objectives, attacking objectives, holding my own against 1 or multiple enemies, and driving air or ground vehicles.

Plus I mostly play as the **** class so I'm always reviving and throwing down med packs. I leave no man behind haha.

Add me at GLOCKx5TAR and throw me a invite.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="GLOCKx5TAR"]

Looking for squad members for rush and conquest normal or hardcore.

I usually play alone except with the occasional random player with a mic in a squad.

Not saying I'm the best but I consider myself to be pretty damn good at spotting, giving heads up to position and direction of enemies or vehicles, defending objectives, attacking objectives, holding my own against 1 or multiple enemies, and driving air or ground vehicles.

Plus I mostly play as the assault class so I'm always reviving and throwing down med packs. I leave no man behind haha.

Add me at GLOCKx5TAR and throw me a invite.

[/quote]

this belongs in the clan discussion thread.  second from top at the top of the forum.