Spotify audio crackle / static whilst playing a game.

Hey all. 

Recently I get the issue of audio crackling / static when listening to music through Spotify and playing a game at the same time. If I close the game down, the issue seems to disappear. 

I have reported the issue through the console report function and also have noted that someone else has mentioned this on the Spotify forum (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Windows-Phone-etc/Xbox-One-app-songs-crackle-while-p...) with others stating they've encountered this. It may be worth noting that I am also in the Preview Program too.

Sorry if this has been asked somewhere already but I can't seem to find a fix. If anyone else is experience this issue and/or has a solution to this could you please let me know.

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 26, 2019 Views 144 Applies to:

Hey Christoffx; a month later, is this still an issue for you? If so, what are your settings on the console's audio settings page? Are you listening via speakers or headphones?

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yoo, this been happening to me, i use a headset so i went into my audio settings and changed it from stereo uncompressed.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!

\(^ω^\)

Sorry this didn't help.