Spolier Alerts

Howdy folks!

Since the release of this game is just around the corner, I'm posting a friendly reminder about posting spoilers. If you create a thread that contains campaign spoilers, please be considerate and post **Spoiler - Thread Title** or something to that extent in your subject. Don't actually post the spoiler in the subject, but something along the lines of *Spoiler - Act Two Help** and then post the actual spoiler within the body of your post. With this, be cautious of browsing the forum if you want to completely avoid having any part of the campaign spoiled.

If you come across any posts with spoilers in the thread title and/or no spoiler alert for a thread that contains spoilers, please use the report feature and the moderating team will handle it. As well, please don't make false spoiler threads. For example, creating a thread that says spoilers in your thread title, but the subject is unrelated so there really isn't a spoiler.

I'll keep this pinned for a few weeks so it's still up following the games release. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Also, intentionally posting spoilers is a ticket for the fast train to ban town.  Be cool and respect others, make every single effort possible to not spoil anything.  Even if it means making a post before the spoiler to hide it from the mouse overs.  Thank you :)

Dom dies.

And we're not Jelly if anyone is asking.

[quote user="aka Scratch"]

And we're not Jelly if anyone is asking.

[/quote]

i beg to differ!!

Guys this 'jelly' thing should not be continued as it is spam and just takes up space.

It is not funny anymore and the Mods let it slide (inlcluding me) last time. Giving spoilers are not cool and it can ruin a game for someone.

It's just an advice from me since you will be getting bans soon if you continue. I will be a helpfull member starting now.

[quote user="Onyx Mark"]

Guys this 'jelly' thing should not be continued as it is spam and just takes up space.

It is not funny anymore and the Mods let it slide (inlcluding me) last time. Giving spoilers are not cool and it can ruin a game for someone.

It's just an advice from me since you will be getting bans soon if you continue. I will be a helpfull member starting now.

[/quote] U jelly

WOW mark you sell out!!

I'm locking this back up since it's clear some of you take advantage of us being lenient when we've said numerous times to stop with the meme spam posts. You knew the boundary and yet you still push it.