**SPOILERS**

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you should have put SPOILERS in your  title just in case some doesn't know whats going on. but the fact that cerberus is working with the reapers that is old news they leaked that out about 2 months ago. Still a cool video that i will have to watch the whole thing later.

I wonder why, was TIM a Reaper agent all along, or was Cerberus takenover by an army of indoctrined slaves from a bunch of hidden Reaper research outposts?  Might even be a splinter group or something.

Makes ME3 very interesting indeed!

[quote user="Nick Of Troy"]

I wonder why, was TIM a Reaper agent all along, or was Cerberus takenover by an army of indoctrined slaves from a bunch of hidden Reaper research outposts?  Might even be a splinter group or something.

Makes ME3 very interesting indeed!

[/quote]

How,why and when Tim got involved with the reapers has been a very long and wide  subject. Some people think that he was Indoctrinated the whole time. Some people think he is like Saren Indoctrinated but still aware of all his actions and his Indoctrination won't take full effect till ME3. The how, why and when will prolly be explain in ME3 I really don't care as long as i get to chose my Shotgun down his throat and pull the trigger I'm happy lol.

I have a feeling that he was in the beginning stages of indoctrination. Like he could feel the will of the Reapers, but did his best to fight it. That is why he tried to get Shepard. And I think it took a leap forward in the end of ME2 when he wanted to save the Reaper and Collector base.

Yeah, it's old news.

I kinda felt as though my Renegade option was wasted here :S

Something tells me that TIM and Cerberus arn't exactly working for the reapers. I mean, that just seems way too obvious. I bet it's going to have some huge twist to it.

He probably went back to the collectors base and tried to salvage what he could. Then the reaper did a number on him.

The only ship that can safely get to the Collectors base is the Normandy, thanks to the Reaper IFF. Plus in must of my runs the base gets blown to hell, so they'll have to give a reason that doesn't come from the Collector base choice.

the comics show that the illusive man, or jack as he was known, was kinda indoctrinated on shanxi but was apparently still more or less human, minus the husk eyes. so really he has been an agent of the reapers all this time, but either didn't know; is fighting it; working with the reapers...by pretending to, or actually, fighting them for some reason. it's all very confusing...i think.

Actually... it would make more sense, via the novel Retribution, the reasoning behind TIM's actions. Looking into means to combat the Reapers more effectively mayhap? Saren fought Sovereign's control of his mind at the end of ME1, so perhaps something similar may play out here.