SPOILERS! - Was it worth the wait?

THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS! IF YOU DO NOT WISH FOR ANY PART OF THE GAME TO BE SPOILED FOR YOU THEN NAVIGATE AWAY FROM THIS PAGE NOW!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

So guys. Gears of War 3 is finally upon us. I got the game a couple of days back and have completed it on Normal. Currently delved into multiplayer and having a blast. The campaign to me is one of the better campaigns I have played yet this generation. Really well paced, and plenty of moments that wow and amaze.

Probably my favourite moment is when Dominic takes one for the team. The cinematic is really well done and the use of the Mad World instrumental just pulls at your hearts strings. Was really good to see it put in there and used well in my opinion. Loved the slow mo aswell.

Then there's Carmine. Who thought he was going to die? Even at the end I honestly thought there's be one final moment of irony where he might die. Great to see he didn't though. To me that was pretty iconic and made the story seem even more powerful because of it.

Now what's with the Queen looking all human? I just don't get it. Also I thought Berserkers were the Locust females?

Overall though did the game fulfill your hopes and expectations for the finale of Gears of Wars trilogy? Is there anything that's left you dissapointed? Do you forsee yourselves playing this for a few years to come?

Feel free to discuss the game without fear of spoiling it for others in this thread.

Oh and Brumak boss fight. I called it. ;)

Have epic times gaming guys.

Havoc DOW.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to: