Spoilers: Mob of the Dead.

Ali-A has some great vids up already in regards to MOTD. The "boss" zombie. Where the PaP is (on the Golden Gate bridge),  how to build the plane, etc.......Lets add any helpful tips and hints in here. Ill need some players for these cheevos later in this weekend. Discuss.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ill have to check that out later.

Getting to the bridge isn't the EE, you can do that in literally 10 minutes. Pop Goes The Weasel is the EE achievement. It's this long process, and the game just ends when you do it. Here's a complete tutorial. [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw_hqo87QzY]

What more is there to do besides getting to the bridge? Getting back to the island? Do you get all perks with the EE or just a cheevo?

I thought it was weird that getting to the bridge is 75g when that isn't the EE. Pop Goes The Weasel is and it's only 25g. I already have half of the achievements for this pack though, I'm going for the others later this week.

there should be achievements for the dlc buddy. although ive not checked my achievement list on xbox yet, its usually the first thing I do, I think ive changed :/

The maxis side in DIe Rise was a pain in the Ars3....

I think cheevo is the EE, I dunno if there are actual gamerscore thingys, sorry.

I never had Shangri-La but I remember seing a RT video of it, and yeah, it looked like a pain in the *** to say the least.

Tranzit and Die Rise were super duper easy compared to one like Shangri-La. That one was a pain in the ars3.

Really? Ars3 is censored?

/ragequit forums.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"] Ill need some players for these cheevos later in this weekend[/quote]is there cheevo's?  I haven't seen a list yet.