*Spoilers* For those who beat the game *Spoilers*

So what do you guys think?  Not the ending I would wanted, but then again this is gears and not disney that was a realistic ending.  Also sad that this should be the last gears of war as I dont see how they can continue the story, unless they do a prequel.  Overall is was a great campaign and I was sucked in from start to finish.  What does the rest of the community think, I am eager to hear !

R.I.P. Dom

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bah they can just do another, oops looks like it didn't kill everyone ending just like Gears 1 and 2. They still have to introduce Carmine 4

What I read on alot of sources online don't know how true they are but they claim Carmine 4 was the unnamed COG soldier that got killed by the Berserker in Gears of War 1.

No he just had the same armor as carmine

The only I want to know is the connection between Adam Fenix and Queen Myrrah and the lambent.

Cliff has said gears will continue, could be fps, cold be rpg like, but his quote was;  "we'd be foolish not to be a slave to the sucess of the Gears franchise"

epic'll probably do a game about the pendulum wars. then the can include Dom's brother too

I think FeltchMunki is right. I doubt EPIC will do another game following Marcus and the crew's story. Most likely be a spin-off game. About the Pendulum Wars or something. I only say so because the Locust and Lambent are all dead...so who would they fight?

I enjoyed playing the campaign although there are some interesting topics that were never fully explained, i just created a thread about it.

[quote user="FeltchMunki"]

epic'll probably do a game about the pendulum wars. then the can include Dom's brother too

[/quote]

Yeah I think they will do something about pendulum war as well, but I hope this would be a massive dlc then a retail release.

The game was awesome from beginning to end loved it all!!!!!!!!!!!!