Spoiler Warnings

With Mass Effect 3 right around the corner, there is sure to be some spoilers floating about. Feel free to discuss them, but all that's asked of you is that you use a [SPOILER] tag in your thread title to warn those who do not want to have their experience ruined for them.

Also be mindful, if you intentionally post spoilers for the sole intent of being malicious, you will earn a trip to bantown, which isn't nice this time of year, the weather is horrible, rains constantly, etc.

TL;DR version : Spoiler tags. Use them. Because, imagine how you would feel if I spoiled something right now without a spoiler tag like Shepard doesn't wear socks. Yep. Not too fun is it? So don't do it, and be nice to your fellow forum goers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Also you should post spoilers like this.

*Highlight to read - Spoiler Elite Effect sings in the shower /spoiler*

Just highlight the spoiler when making a post and change the text color to white and put tags on either side of it.  This way if someone reads the thread they won't have to have it ruined.  Spoilin is srs bidness.

Scratch I think you forgot to relock the thread haha.

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]Scratch I think you forgot to relock the thread haha.[/quote]I asked him did he re-lock it an hour ago. His response: "Yeah, pretty sure I did." Lmao, thanks for letting us know, dude. I'll lock it back, but he'll probably roll in here and unlock it again just to be a troll.

yep

Some of these Forum titles  ie.  Are you serious about the ending    come on Im staying out of here until I finish the game, these titles ARE Spoilers!

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

Some of these Forum titles  ie.  Are you serious about the ending    come on Im staying out of here until I finish the game, these titles ARE Spoilers!

[/quote]It doesn't spoil anything at all and it wouldn't be any different than me typing "I thought the ending was great!" for a title. It's their opinion on it and yours might be completely different once you finish the game.