[Spoiler] If your reached Trevor..

..you most likely know where i'm going with this.

[But before i continue, let's just keep it at where i'm mentioning.]

Those who have reached Trevor Phillip's part of the story,

have most likely seen where he is coitus with what i believe is Ashley from TLaD.

Now, Johnny Klebitz comes in only to be bashed and killed by Trevor himself.

Me, i watched in terror as i would for any lead protagonist i have played with.

I've come to terms with it, and i understand that R* killed him off for good reason.

Didn't Johnny swear to not mess with Drugs again, and focus on the club.

But here he is in San Andreas, producing meth with the LS chapter of The Lost in Blaine County.

Since he went back on his word, that warranted his "knock-off"?

How did you guys take it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Johnny was one of the most forgettable main characters I've played as, so it didn't really tug at my heart strings.  It did set the tone for Trevor's recklessness however.

I instantly fell in love with Trevor when he killed Johnny. I think it was a great way to introduce him.

Honestly I was pissed off about it at first, Because they killed off a great character that I liked and also at the same time made him look like a sissy... I didn't like the whole start with Trevor, to me they tried to hard to make it seem like oh this guy Trevor is so hardcore he killed off the whole MC... Pretty whack IMO! I've grown to like Trevor though! I think it was the worst way to introduce a character ever in a GTA game.

Red Dead Redemption spoiler below

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Killing Jonny is hardly like Rockstar's linear killing of John Marsden.

Trevor reminds me of my deceased older uncle how sad but funny at the same time.

I thought it was funny when he was asking Johnny's brain matter on his shoe a question lol.

^^ lol me too, I find humour in games hard to find funny because it normally feels very limp and not executed/delivered good enough.

But there were times in GTAV where I genuinely found it funny because of the delivery.

Trevor pulling down his pants to show his pecker to the guy with small peni$ insecurity as a way of proving he can still get the job done with it being not so big either was hilarious.

I found Trevor annoying during that whole introduction. Thank God R* fleshed him out as more than a one dimensional psychopath. He is hilarious, especially on the "?" missions. That bike race with psycho-bimbo Mary Ann is some of the funniest **** in gaming history, imho. Took me three retries to beat her because I was laughing so hard at him, his underlying intelligence and wit can't be denied.

I know!  People typically think that rednecks are dumb and dim witted, but nothing is funnier than a redneck genius. I feel that way about Jase on Duck Dynasy.