**SPOILER** how do you.... ?

[Mod Edit for context: How do you keep Booker from dying?] I have tried every different lighthouse and I still get the same ending. Is there something you have to do during the game?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

The ending is always that ending, the lighthouses are the variables and the ending is the constant. By the way the title of this post might be a big spoiler for someone. D:

I gues I just dont get the ending then.

There's a closing scene at the end of the credits. Most games seem to have them now.

There's no way of avoiding it

For anyone new to the series who hasn't finished the game yet the ending is ruined if they come to this forum. Your title should say Spoiler alert separately from the actual spoiler. Especially when such a ????? question is involved.

Glad to see that was taken care of in a timely manner. Thumbs up to Mod that did it : )

Thanks indeed.

It's been answered but, there is no way. Like other Bioshock games, you have a couple of choices, but often nothing major comes of those choices, just minor things. This is an instant where no matter what lighthouse you choose, the ending will be the same.

[quote user="Judge Bergan"]

It's been answered but, there is no way. Like other Bioshock games, you have a couple of choices, but often nothing major comes of those choices, just minor things. This is an instant where no matter what lighthouse you choose, the ending will be the same.

[/quote]

Did you throw the baseball at the interracial couple?