Spoiler Endings

Ok So I really don't wish to spoil anything. But when it comes to the endings and you have 3 tough decisions. Do they really change the game after the campaign. I picked #2 (love) for my main Hero. Then picked the other two for my Hero #2. But my first hero got a *** change and I really don't like the fact I'm a Lady now. So if I went with my other hero. How different would it be?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The choices you make will have an impact on the world you explore but little else. If Fable 3 imports your save despite being a Queen now, you will still be referred to as King and tht is all it will import.

If you are getting Fable 3 then before you start load the character you want imported into Fable 3 then save the game, quit to dashboard then start a new character in Fable 3, this is the only way I know how to import a save from Fable 2 to Fable 3.

Oh really? I can use the same guy? Does/will he have all his weapons?

Without posting spoilers, the only thing that changes in Fable 3 when a character is auto imported (you don't get a choice so to speak) regardless of what your hero did in Fable 2, is that a minority of the characters in Fable 3 will refer to the Hero you played in Fable 2 as King or Queen, that's it.

Everything else is a fresh slate, only the gender of the Hero in Fable 2 is imported, absolutely nothing (as far as I am aware) is imported.