*Spoiler*-Campaign

I have not finished the game yet, currently just got dropped of By Dizzy in Azura, but this campaign has been an emotional roller coaster.  I actually almost cried when Dom sacrificed himself to help the rest of the squad.  That scene was very emotional and you can tell that it took a lot from Marcus.  Well done so far Epic!. While I didn't want Dom to die, stories like this need plot devices to move it along and that usually involves a main character.  I'm just waiting to see what happens to Carmine, he disappeared, lol.  Please, don't give any more of the story away as I've yet to finish it.  Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

True, my hats off to her for the story.  Altogether though it was a team effort that has made this game awesome.

What happens to Carmine shouldn't be a spoiler by now.  His fate was announced many, many months ago.

I knew his fate as soon as it was announced it would go to a vote.

I didn't see the outcome of that vote.  So I don't know what happens to him.  All I know is that I haven't seen him since the beginning of the game.

I applaud Karen Traviss more than Epic for the story. It's her writing that makes Geawrs 3 stand out so much. (Her gears books are amazing as well)