SPM

As it states what is a good score per minute?Oh, andt his game is incredibly annoying if you run solo.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Depends on wether you play Conquest or Rush and if your playstyle is camp or normal or run &gun.

I play Conquest and normal and mine is always 390-400 SPM.

I think a good SPM is 300-500 if I am honest so if you are within that range you are doing fine.

If you run solo, try to switch or join a squad that looks like they're trying to do something. Too many times this game puts me on a squad full of snipers that are just looking for kills a mile away from the objectives. As for SPM, opinions may vary.

Heck if I know. Mine is at 320. But whenever I annihilate in a Jet (such as killing lot of ground armor and go like 8-0 or something) my SPM goes down, but whenever I play an Assault/Grenadier class it goes up. So, SPM varies based on your class too. I also play Recon a lot sniping and some matches I'm a headshot demon while others I'm more of just a spotter. And depending on some of the distance headshots I get (averaging around the 150s-250s) that helps score but not so much when I just keep getting 10 points for spot bonuses. Then there is the map you play on. Grand Bazaar doesn't get me as good a score as Operation Metro might in time frames. So really, what I'm getting at is that SPM is completely subjective to the class you use, how you play that class, the vehicles you use, the map you are on, and skill. So in the end there is no true way to say what is good. I'd think anything about 200 is decent though and anything above 400 is amazing. I say the only stat that makes a difference in this game is none. Some say W/L but even that is highly subjective to the gametype and who you run with.

Mine is 134 but when you have a 0.22 K/D it's kind of expected that you SPM will be low.

Mines like 538 or so, seems to hover in that range pretty consistently. Im mostly a ground pounder, tho I do love the occasional stint in the air vehicles when I can. I pretty much play conquest exclusively, btw.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

Mine is 134 but when you have a 0.22 K/D it's kind of expected that you SPM will be low.

[/quote]Not if, instead,  you're arming and destroying M-comms, getting revives and heals, dropping ammo packs for resupplies or destroying and repairing vehicles. K/D means nothing in this game.

[quote user="Spud 72"]

[/quote]Not if, instead,  you're arming and destroying M-comms, getting revives and heals, dropping ammo packs for resupplies or destroying and repairing vehicles. K/D means nothing in this game.

[/quote]

I think it has an impact on your SPM.  If you look at guys like Hooch who have high K/D ratios, they also have a high SPM too

I've got 13,000 Heals and over 1,000 Resupplies, and I capture objectives when I can.  I actually need a new controller beacuase my D-Pad is wearing out lol.

It's not like I'm like FueldRockets with 150  hours played, 50 hours in tanks, 70,000 in objective score, next to nothing in heals resupplies and repairs, and with an SPM of 138.  He's a rubbish BF player.  At least I try and din't sit in a tank for the whole game...

[quote user="Spud 72"]

[/quote]

I think it has an impact on your SPM.  If you look at guys like Hooch who have high K/D ratios, they also have a high SPM too

I've got 13,000 Heals and over 1,000 Resupplies, and I capture objectives when I can.  I actually need a new controller beacuase my D-Pad is wearing out lol.

It's not like I'm like FueldRockets with 150  hours played, 50 hours in tanks, 70,000 in objective score, next to nothing in heals resupplies and repairs, and with an SPM of 138.  He's a rubbish BF player.  At least I try and din't sit in a tank for the whole game...

[/quote]Yes, it does have an impact, but it's not that great an impact. You have to be a pretty well rounded player and have a good understanding of what and how the game works to net some of these absurd(compliment) SPM numbers some of these guys have. This past weekend I did nothing but go negative and get low kill counts almost every game(it was one of those weekends), but my SPM just kept going up. I take a lot of objectives if I'm near them, not if I can, but because I have to in order for my team to win the game.  

Your SPM will go up naturally the more you play as well seeing as you'll unlock plenty of 10,000 point medals as your playtime increases but like others have said, what class you play as, what maps you play on and what gamemodes you play can influence it. Mine goes up when playing maps like Operation Metro but goes down if I'm playing larger maps like Caspian Border(I've only played Rush, not touched another gamemode).

[quote user="Inapplicable"]

Your SPM will go up naturally the more you play as well seeing as you'll unlock plenty of 10,000 point medals as your playtime increases but like others have said, what class you play as, what maps you play on and what gamemodes you play can influence it. Mine goes up when playing maps like Operation Metro but goes down if I'm playing larger maps like Caspian Border(I've only played Rush, not touched another gamemode).

[/quote]Yes and no.