Both Conviction and Double Agent are on sale now

Source

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

people are better off just getting blacklist imo.

I wont argue that, and if it were on sale I would have linked it. Sadly its not. But DA is a pretty good game

I am not a fan Conviction but i think is better than Blacklist but i can't deny that Blacklist have Spy vs Mercs and make it a good choice .

Conviction is awesome.  Especially when you get the Deniable Ops Insurgency Pack DLC.

^^^This. The coop missions are awesome.

In fact I wanna play it again now that I'm thinking about it.  I don't even care that it's old.  For some reason I can't warm up to Black List.  Why?  :(  

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

I wont argue that, and if it were on sale I would have linked it. Sadly its not. But DA is a pretty good game

[/quote] And you can buy DA for three bucks at gamestop. So the sale is pointless really.

[quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[/quote] And you can buy DA for three bucks at gamestop. So the sale is pointless really.

[/quote]

Heh, My Gamestop hasnt had it in stock in months sadly.

Really? You could order it online maybe. It would still be cheaper than buying off the marketplace I imagine.  Conviction is also five bucks at Gamestop.

Its not available online actually. But either way Im not buying it. Dont have a 360 anymore. Just posted if anyone else was interested