Splinter Cell movie lead?

I was just browsing ign.com and came across an article about Tom Hardy who has supposedly signed on to play Sir Elton John in an upcoming biopic on the singers life. So I decided to get familiar with the lad on wikipedia and noticed he was Bane(I had no clue) in the DKR, along with a few other roles that I did recognize him from like Inception and This Means War. While looking at his filmography I noticed he is scheduled to play Sam Fisher in a big screen adaptation of Splinter Cell, so what do you guys think? Good, bad or WTF?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A Splinter cell movie would be cool.

-

I don't know about that actor though. That wiki picture makes him look dopey. Also, I hate when people wear crosses. You would think when Jesus makes his return, the last thing he'll want to see is a cross.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I would say George Clooney looks close to what Sam Fisher looks like and since women like him it would probably do reasonably well at the box office.I doubt Ubisoft would spend that kind of money to get him though considering how poorly budgeted Prince of Persia looked.

Tom Hardy looks more like he could play that annoying idiot sidekick of Sams that gets killed in  S.C.: Double Agent.

Movies based on Video Games. Bleh.

He doesn't look like the good guy type. He looks more like he'd be the one that would flip and become the bad guy. Now Tom Cruise...would fit the role.

[quote user="I Dashboard It"]

He doesn't look like the good guy type. He looks more like he'd be the one that would flip and become the bad guy. Now Tom Cruise...would fit the role.

[/quote]

No, just no. Cruise already made a mockery of Jack Reacher, he should not be allowed near such roles in the future. 

^^ I don't think Cruise would be good for this role.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

That's an unflattering picture of him. From what I've seen of him I think he can pull off most roles well enough. Tom Cruise would ruin this. He's not bad overall but he isn't well suited for most roles.

Peter Dinklage would be better for this particular role though.

The dude that plays Thor would make a good Sam Fisher.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!