Splinter Cell Conviction

If anyone still plays this game and are willing to do coop sometime let me know, also must have a mic. Thanks in advanced.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm up for playing. If you are going for co-op on Realistic difficulty I can help you there too, I still need that achievement as well. Send me a message if you are interested.

guys im looking for some one to play co op or live player matches online so message or just add me if your still up for it.

hit me up as well. i love this game. i'm a casual old schooler.

bought the kick @@@ game last week and my friend and i have just completed the co-op mode(the ending lacked the final punchbut its still sweet)now for the single player campaign

I just bought this game and I'm looking for someone to play it with as well :)

I purchased the game awhile back and hadn't started on it yet. Add me if you would like to co-op, the fungus is among us!

I've been thinking about getting SC: Conviction. Is the co-op like Double agent was? If so, I will grab it and play it for the co-op, since I really liked Double Agent.

I have Conviction. Just send me a message if anyone wants to do Co-op. Beat the story mode, didn't get to beat Co-op due to players being idiots.

I still need someone to do the co-op story with as well, so feel free to send a request my way...whoever still needs to do it, none of my friends play it anymore.

Hi im interesting too in play co-op story, mi gamertag is: NAVYYRMC24...SEND MY INVITATION!!!!!!