Splinter Cell: Blacklist probably will be a huge disappointment...

if you're expecting anything like Chaos Theory ever again.

-

On Spain's Xbox LIVE they have a small interview of a UbiSoft employee talking about Splinter Cell Blacklist and while doing so they showed gameplay from the game, sadly it seems it will rely on Quick Time Events and not very stealthy at all.

-

I admit Conviction was fun to play so this one might too.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 32 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, the old Splinter Cell style has died off. As long as Blacklist isn't as stupidly easy as Conviction it'll be a decent game.

It looks ten times better than Conviction at least. Conviction is a retarded stealth game if I've ever seen one. There was more stealth in Siren than in Conviction.

I can't say I disagree.

Conviction was a huge disappointment for me, I think I quit after hour 2. If this game is anything like that then yes it will be.

[quote user="Judge Bergan"]

Conviction was a huge disappointment for me, I think I quit after hour 2. If this game is anything like that then yes it will be.

[/quote]You didn't beat it by hour 2?

Seriously though, that's how easy I thought the game was.

Haha, nah, maybe an hour of it was spent in the pause screen ;). I really don't remember, I just guestimated haha. It sure was pretty bleh though I remember that.

I have to say that Splinter Cell has been through many changes over the past 10 years, but I'll give blacklist a shot, its the first game developed by the the Toronto studio of Ubisoft afterall.

I know I wont be getting it till a huge price drop. if you people want a stealth game get deus ex human revolution

also, no Michael Ironside :(

I'm looking forward to it. I plan on picking it up.