Splinter Cell Blacklist 10 mins vid

"Splinter Cell: Blacklist creative director Maxime Beland walks Sam Fisher through a mission taking place on the Iraq/Iran border. Sam is hunting for information pertaining to the next Blacklist attack. His mission starts quietly, but quickly escalates into all out war. "

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/splinter_cell_blacklist/b/xbox360/archive/2012/08/17/watch-10-minutes-of-splinter-cell-blacklist.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Pretty good. Even though it is essentially the E3 demo with about 2 and a half minutes of extra footage. I can't wait for this game.

It looks really good. Hopefully it's better than Conviction which I didn't really like.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

It looks like a decent game but it's not "TOM CLANCY'S" Splinter Cell.

I'll probably buy it still.

It looks better than Conviction, that's for sure. Was that the sticky shocker he was using?

Thanks for posting

I hope it's true they're adding Spies vs Mercs. That was an amazing MP mode for Splinter Cell.

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

I hope it's true they're adding Spies vs Mercs. That was an amazing MP mode for Splinter Cell.

[/quote] Let's just hope it will be more in-line with Chaos Theory's than Double Agent's.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

It looks like a decent game but it's not "TOM CLANCY'S" Splinter Cell.

I'll probably buy it still.

[/quote]Agreed on both counts

[quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

It looks better than Conviction, that's for sure. Was that the sticky shocker he was using?

[/quote]Looks exactly the same to me. Will still buy it though.

If original Spies vs Mercs are in the game for multiplayer I will buy it.