Splinter Cell 1 - Downloadable Levels

I've been trying to get the downloadable levels for the original Splinter Cell, but I am not able to download them. In the in-game menu, I select "Download Levels". If I am already connected to Xbox live, it first tells me my controller is disconnected (even though it is not), and then asks me to sign in. If I am not already connected to Xbox live, it just asks me to sign in. After I sign in from within the game, it just tells me that it cannot connect to Xbox live, and wether I would like to start the network troubleshooter. If I run this, it just confirms what I already know; there is nothing wrong with my connection.

Is the DLC for Splinter Cell 1 still available? And if so -- any suggestions on how to get them?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 122 Applies to:

Hi there, unfortunately you can not download any content for any Original Xbox game since the Original Xbox Live service was suspended & there is no other way to obtain them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Xbox LIVE features for orginal Xbox software ended in 2010, that also includes the download of extra content for said software.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.