Spiele auf eine Festplatte installieren? / Install games onto a hard drive?

Hallo,

Ich habe eine kurze Frage: undzwar habe ich mir vor kurzem GTA V gekauft, aber die CD ist in der Konsole stecken geblieben. Als ich sie rausgeholt habe, konnte die Xbox 360 die CD nicht mehr lesen. Aber ich habe noch die Install - CD. Deshalb wollte ich fragen, ob es ihrgentwie möglich ist das Spiel (GTA V) ohne Play - CD zu spielen?  Ich möchte aber dabei NICHTS ilegales/verbotenes tun.

Ich freue mich über jede Antwort!

mfg Lars

Hello,

I have a quick question: undzwar I bought recently GTA V, but the CD is stuck in the console. When I brought it out, the Xbox 360 could not read the CD. But I still have the Install CD - ROM. I was just wondering if it's possible the game (GTA V) is ihrgentwie without play - to play CD? But I should like to NOTHING ilegales / forbidden to do.

I appreciate every answer!

Sorry for my Englisch! with friendly greet Lars

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there L4rs,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with GTA V,

I'm having a little trouble understanding your post so please bear with me:

First, to get your disc out of the console, I would recommend trying the steps in our Disc Drive Error troubleshooter.

Is it the Play disc or the Install disc that is not reading?

• You do need to install the Install disc for GTA V but Rockstar recommends not installing the Play disc.
  • You cannot play the game without the Play disc. If this one is showing as unreadable for you, I would recommend taking it back to the retailer you bought from and exchanging it.
    • One thing you can try is to install the Play disc to a different storage device than where you have the Install Disc installed.

Please let us know how that goes or if I've misunderstood your issue and we'll work from there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.