spiderman - what should I go for

The game exclusive Stan Lee adventure pack - Completely voiced by the Spider-Man creator himself, you'll play as Stan Lee and web-sling through NYC in an amazing race across the city. Take on Spidey's powers as you crawl, web rush, and swing across Manhattan to collect the missing pages of Stand "The Man's" latest script. Collect all the pages and unlock a surprise Reward!

or

The shopto exclusive The Oscorp Search & Destroy Pack DLC! - Gain exclusive access to two new mini-games featured on Spider-Man's in-game cell phone.

- Destroy The City Mission: Destory as many cars and traffic signs as possible in Manhattan before the time runs out.

- Gwen's Hunter: Seek and destroy as many robotic enemies as possible, and cure as many drones as you can before they defeat you!

I can't decide, there seems to be more to do with the Oscorp one but then I want to know what the surprise is in the Stan Lee one.

What do you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="Altair71"]

The game exclusive Stan Lee adventure pack - Completely voiced by the Spider-Man creator himself, you'll play as Stan Lee and web-sling through NYC in an amazing race across the city. Take on Spidey's powers as you crawl, web rush, and swing across Manhattan to collect the missing pages of Stand "The Man's" latest script. Collect all the pages and unlock a surprise Reward!

or

The shopto exclusive The Oscorp Search & Destroy Pack DLC! - Gain exclusive access to two new mini-games featured on Spider-Man's in-game cell phone.

- Destroy The City Mission: Destory as many cars and traffic signs as possible in Manhattan before the time runs out.

- Gwen's Hunter: Seek and destroy as many robotic enemies as possible, and cure as many drones as you can before they defeat you!

I can't decide, there seems to be more to do with the Oscorp one but then I want to know what the surprise is in the Stan Lee one.

What do you think?

[/quote]

I'm a bit torn with the preorder bonus offers on this too, oh and just to throw a spanner in the works Amazon have a different one again lol!

I'm leaning towards Shopto - they tend to deliver early which is always a bonus and it does seem to have a bit more content. I'm sure they will all be available eventually - for a price...........

I didn't see that one, that looks cool to

I don't know what Spider-man game you're talking about because there are so many, but the Stan Lee one sounds cooler because he is a legend and seeing an old guy swing around NYC sounds so funny.

stan lee sounds like an actual game update.

-

the other one sounds like a crap mini game.

Go with stan lee for sures! I wasn't able to pre order from Amazon because I dont like to use CC or bank card i only pay with cash so I pre ordered from best buy!

Go with the Stan Lee pack, its STAN LEE !!!!!!! LOL

[quote user="HASHxBROWNS"]

Go with stan lee for sures! I wasn't able to pre order from Amazon because I dont like to use CC or bank card i only pay with cash so I pre ordered from best buy!

[/quote]

You can use Visa pre-paid GIFT cards. I made gift all capes because there two different kinds of visa cards. You want the gift cards There's no hassle and extremely easy to use  No personal info required to use them.

[quote user="Brother Sa5m"]

You can use Visa pre-paid GIFT cards. I made gift all capes because there two different kinds of visa cards. You want the gift cards There's no hassle and extremely easy to use  No personal info required to use them.

[/quote]

You have to use those super fast if you're planning on doing online purchases. Those are not things you can just slap $100 onto and then hold onto it for a while.

There are people who literally brute force their way (with number generators) into finding a Visa giftcard that they can use on the internet. I have known three people who have had this happened; they didn't even get to spend half of their gift card either.

Also there are fees and stuff. $100 on the card is more like $89. but they are good alternatives to those wishing to make a quick online purchase, in my case i have no credit or debit card.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="Brother Sa5m"]

[/quote]

You have to use those super fast if you're planning on doing online purchases. Those are not things you can just slap $100 onto and then hold onto it for a while.

There are people who literally brute force their way (with number generators) into finding a Visa giftcard that they can use on the internet. I have known three people who have had this happened; they didn't even get to spend half of their gift card either.

[/quote]

Ouch, that sucks. I thank god that has never happened to me and knock on wood it never does.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

Also there are fees and stuff. $100 on the card is more like $89. but they are good alternatives to those wishing to make a quick online purchase, in my case i have no credit or debit card.

[/quote]

Your correct, It used to be like that but they changed the rules for cards purchased after August 22, 2010. To sum it up you just pay the 4.95 to get the card, put your money on and your done. wam bam thank you mam LOL