Spent over $100 on games over the Marketplace...

Entirely because I was moving to England, so I assumed it was a clever move and that I would have all these games when I got my British Xbox.

But, apparently, Microsoft decided to make the data corrupt when you download American bought games to a British Xbox, so I feel pretty stupid.

They also fancy making me buy a new account JUST to play in England. But besides that, does anyone know how to move these games to my new account? I really don't fancy paying the $100+ I've already spent (which I also don't have...) on games that I bought to save money.

In advance, Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

you cant move items form one accout to any other if you make new gamertag you would have rebuy the game/dlc you had  has for theMicrosoft  makeing the data corrupt when you download that would be cuzyour crossing form nstc to pal

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If most of the games are arcade games, then you should be fine with them if you log in to your American account onto your British Xbox.  Just transfer the licenses and everything should be fine.  The retail games are a different matter, some will work, but some are region locked, and there is no way to transfer them to your new account.

Xbox Ambassador.

Sorry this didn't help.

You could try your License Share feature. Not sure if it would work though.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, An Ethiopian. I'm very sorry to hear that you are unable to play your games. The region to which your gamertag is registered must correspond to your physical region in order to take full advantage of LIVE. Otherwise you may encounter issues such as the one you are describing. I do apologize for the inconvenience! Please let me know if you have further questions.

Sorry this didn't help.

You won't be able to do this, you could make a new account but you'd have to buy it all again. Its because your account is locked to US region. This is a pain but from what I've read its happened alot, MS should sort this issue out as its not fair to be spending that type of money online for data, then not being able to use it! this is why people are jtagging consoles, sorry MS but this is true and should be easy for such a huge company to sort out.

Sorry this didn't help.

Your data probably became coruppt because of going from NTSC to PAL

Sorry this didn't help.