Spelunking, giant-hunting, swimming and looting in Skyrim

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

"Clearly, they didn’t think orcs should be allowed to just wander through their mountains, stealing things and killing indiscriminately. Racists. "

That was hilarious!  I love that we finally get an in depth preview. Most have just given a brief synopsis. It needs to be November! All I want to do is play Skyrim. And every other game is just filler right now.....

Oh man this is awesome.  I'm all about spelunking

Geez I wish they would quit giving out all these reviews and just release the damn game!

[quote user="implantedwall14"]It needs to be November! All I want to do is play Skyrim. And every other game is just filler right now.....[/quote]

Exactly the same with me. I can't seem to get into any other game because I'm thinking about Skyrim!

Doubly Post
[quote user="implantedwall14"]

"Clearly, they didn’t think orcs should be allowed to just wander through their mountains, stealing things and killing indiscriminately. Racists. "

That was hilarious!  I love that we finally get an in depth preview. Most have just given a brief synopsis. It needs to be November! All I want to do is play Skyrim. And every other game is just filler right now.....

[/quote] I agree with Thane.....