SPEEDBALL 2

RIght here we go I downloaded the full game of Speedball 2 along time ago and have always had a problem playing it. On loading the game up it all ways asked me to redownload the full I had to do this every time I played. But I have had other games to play so have not used it for a while then tonight I go onto the game it loads up and once again I am going to have to download to full game has I only have the trial game which I try to do but this time it says the game is no longer listed so I can not download it does any one know any thing I can do or is it lost for good this time. please help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 43 Applies to:

Hi mate, have you changed consoles after you orignally downloaded it by chance? If so you may have to do a license transfer and then delete the game off your hard drive and re-download it through you download history:

-

License transfer info here: forums.xbox.com/.../510682.aspx

-

How to veiw download history here: support.xbox.com/.../download-content-history

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Haha, oops appears I just linked this thread instead of the license transfer info. Here we go: support.xbox.com/.../download-content

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks mate good one my Speeball 2 game is now working fine

Sorry this didn't help.