Speech Perks

Does anyone feel that the Speech skill perks are really worth investing in?  In my experience, by the time you have sold enough booty to raise the Speech skill to high enough levels, you already have more gold than you would ever need!  So, I could invest points in Skill perks so that I could more gold than Donald Trump?  You can't take those 1,000,000 gold pieces with you....  Seems like a waste of points to me. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Agreed.

I sometimes use the perk that allows you to sell anything to anyone, personally.

The investor and the one that makes investees fences is useful, IMO.  It takes a lot of cash to buy all the houses and fully upgrade them.  

ya. i had to get the one that has everyone by all types. annoying try to find the right people and sometimes they don't have enough money to buy everything.

to get there I had to buy skill points in speech. but it is better for my sanity.

Without buying a single speech perk I had way more money than I would ever need. I wish they did something more dynamic.

Elder Scrolls has always had problems implementing money into their games.  You really have no need for it to equip your character and live day to day.  Houses and Training are the only thing that costs money and Training up is just a shortcut to get where you were going anyway.

What could be changed by Bethesda is the food and money system.  

I get tired of collecting stupid Cabbages that make crappy 10-15 health points.....I have to eat ten pounds worth of Cabbage stew during a hard fight, lame.  Food should grant you a perk that lasts part of the day, just like breakfast gives you energy, lunch keeps you going and dinner fattens you up.

I want Hardcore mode for Skyrim.  

I wasted a lot of time cooking food at the beginning of the game only to finally realize it's pretty much worthless. Potions outweigh any benefits that foods provide. Foods don't count towards levelling up any skills. You need to sell a truckload to make a pittance. I have no idea why it's included other than to be background scenery.

I mostly use food items to peg people in the face with the telekenisis spell, cheese wheel to the face FTW.

thinking about investing in the full tree just because i want my thief to be rich and buy all the things!

Food Fight!!! *Uses Telekinesis to Launch a Rabbit Haunch @ StabYoFace*