Specterrible.

Ok recently I have been trying to use different guns . I bought the Specter and wow , It has to be one of the worst guns I have ever used . It doesnt matte if I start shooting them first about 60 - 70% of the time I die . Does anyone have any suggestions on guns to try out . Not the Galil , Famas , Aug , Ak47 or MPL as those are my go to guns.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

m60 with grip and extended mags.  don't be afraid to hold down the trigger for ridiculous amounts of time.  It is also nice with hardened.

get gooder

[quote user="AzTro v Reaper"]

Ok recently I have been trying to use different guns . I bought the Specter and wow , It has to be one of the worst guns I have ever used . It doesnt matte if I start shooting them first about 60 - 70% of the time I die . Does anyone have any suggestions on guns to try out . Not the Galil , Famas , Aug , Ak47 or MPL as those are my go to guns.

[/quote]

I got one. The Spectre. Try it again. It's really the best submachine gun in the game that's if you know how to use a submachine gun. You have to be close to people and move around a lot. With rapid fire, it's awesome. I've been having fun with the stakeout grip lately. I use steady aim with it, though, not sleight of hand. 

[quote user="REPULSIVE TACO"]

get gooder

[/quote]

Worst gun ever? The spectre is amazing. Try the MAC11 if you want to use the worst gun ever.

m16/acog/silencer ........ great for medium to long range

m60/rds hardened  ..... the rds seems to make it as accurate as the grip firing bursts,  and I prefer hardened over 2 attachments so I can shoot people inside buildings. 100 rounds before reloadingis plenty of ammo in most cases.

hs 10 ...dual weild ..... the range is just horrible, but using fj/steady aim or hardened/ninja is probably the most fun class I've run.

spas ...... little less fun than the dual hs 10s .... but way more effective. Even at longer range ....... if you keep firing, you may not even get hitmarkers, but it will eventually kill.

[quote user="Moderate Fail"]

Worst gun ever? The spectre is amazing. Try the MAC11 if you want to use the worst gun ever.

[/quote]I got a hind with the Mac11 on Radiation but I cant get a UAV with the Spectre , And I am quite good not the best but im not bad . I suppose i'll give it another go when im back online , What attachment should I use I have been using Extended Mags.

Like others have said either Rapid Fire (what I use) or a grip if you are having trouble controlling it. If you are already having trouble controlling it and you put on Rapid Fire its gonna get a lot worse. I would give it another try at least. It takes some getting used to like most guns. I've probably got less than a hundred kills with a MAC11 in my entire combat record and I've got like 6 days played lol.

I'll give you what I use and you can see if you want to try it.

M16/ACOG - Enfield/Dual Mag - Galil/Silencer - AUG/RDS - AK47/RDS - G11/Naked

Spas12/Silencer - MPL, Spectre, Kiparis/Rapid Fire - M60/Grip - PSG1/Extended Mags

Perk 1: Ghost or Hardline Pro

Perk 2: Sleight of Hand Pro

Perk 3: Hacker or Marathon

You basically have to tailor your choices to maps. On a small map an M16 ACOG isn't going to be a good choice unless it has long sightlines, like Hanoi. Just try different stuff man, I got bored long ago and started running some ridiculous classes just for the hell of it.

[quote user="Moderate Fail"]

I'll give you what I use and you can see if you want to try it.

M16/ACOG - Enfield/Dual Mag - Galil/Silencer - AUG/RDS - AK47/RDS - G11/Naked

Spas12/Silencer - MPL, Spectre, Kiparis/Rapid Fire - M60/Grip - PSG1/Extended Mags

Perk 1: Ghost or Hardline Pro

Perk 2: Sleight of Hand Pro

Perk 3: Hacker or Marathon

You basically have to tailor your choices to maps. On a small map an M16 ACOG isn't going to be a good choice unless it has long sightlines, like Hanoi. Just try different stuff man, I got bored long ago and started running some ridiculous classes just for the hell of it.

[/quote]

I see a lot of people using the silencer on the spas. Is there any real benefit to it other than not showing up on radar?.

And personally, though I'm usually a stealth type player, when I run the spas ...... the noise is part of the fun.