Specialized Gamers Alliance Now Recruiting

We are a mature, adult gaming community that is currently looking for gamers that want to game with other like minded individuals that aren't hung up on having the fastest reflexes, aren't into insane structure requirements; over 25 years of age, and want to enjoy the game that they have purchased.  We are more of a laid back group of gamers, that, plain and simple, want to have fun.

Currently, we are playing Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and there are several of us that still go back to Gears of War (all of them)

We value friendship, communication, as a key to our growing community of adult gamers.  We are putting unity back into the community.

For more information, please check out SpecializedGamersAlliance.com

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I will give a look I thank I have look at your clan before I will look at it again. I am just trying to find a clan that reply's to my messages and don't show offline all the time. do you have any GHOST gamers in the clan playing on the XB1....Thanks

Come and join us we are having game nights on old and new games XB1/360 stop buy and give the clan a look. Hope to see you soon :D

This Friday night we are having a BF4 and a COD GHOST game night on the XB1. stop buy and join us..

Any laid back 25+ gamer that love to  have a good time gaming stop buy and give use a look.   :D

We have game nights this week set up for the following:

Battlefield 4 (X1) Thursday and Friday Nights

Call Of Duty: Ghosts (X1) Friday Night

Gears of War 3 (X360) Friday Night

Having trouble getting on the site. Just goes to a blank white screen. I signed up and was accepted a coule of days ago. Problem with the system?

RipzKord

Be very careful about joining this group. Make sure that you have never "associated" with anyone they don't like because you immediately get banned. No notice, nothing. And its not anything YOU have done, its supposedly what someone else has done!!!! Guild by association.

I thought you were a "mature, adult gaming community that is currently looking for gamers that want to game with other like minded individuals that aren't hung up on having the fastest reflexes, aren't into insane structure requirements; over 25 years of age, and want to enjoy the game that they have purchased.  We are more of a laid back group of gamers, that, plain and simple, want to have fun.." Somehow, that seems very untrue. Buyer beware

RipzKord

I am with you on this one Ripz all we can do is move on and fine another clan to join.....