Specialization code

I have on my receipt for halo4 purchase date of November 6 2012... I have not received any email of a specialization code just yet... I would also like to note that I spoke with  Xbox live support and they have added very serious notes about this matter on my account... I have been waiting pretty patiently for this code that I found out I needed once I hit level 62 please help me out here!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you only have the 2 standard specializations then you can get up to SR70. If you spoke with Xbox Support and they couldn't get you a solution, there really isn't much we can do here on the forums. All you can do for now is play the game, enjoy it, and for 343i to patch things up. Believe me, you aren't the only one in this situation. It comes up daily.

well I was told I would be receiving an email code... so why am I still waiting since November? me and my friend are both waiting

You will just have to wait untill they unlock it for all peoples. But I would check your trash and spam folders to make sure its not in there. Read here for more information about the codes. forums.xbox.com/.../402925.aspx

I apologize for the broken link. Here: forums.xbox.com/.../402925.aspx

I shouldnt have to wait until any date I never even received and email in the first place... ive had the same email address since day 1

I met all of the criteria, and i didn't  get an email code either.

I have contacted xbox support and they say its nothing to do with them go ask 343. ...and just how do we do that?

I cant find any contact links anywhere for their support....hmmm, what could this mean?

They say that all codes have been sent.

I say it's just another case of them saying "we're right, you're wrong, if you don't like it get a PS3"

Anyhow, what do the codes give you? a few more items to dress up the Ken-doll in. Big deal.

Don'tworry about the code. just don't buy anything more from them, like themes or map packs etc.

Yeah but it defeats the purpose of the game also its the principle of the whole thing... why should people be put at a disadvantage to others... some of these specializations are crazy like rogue... no recoil while being shot... id love to have that... im stuck with operator which is cool... but id like to be able to switch and have more than just two options... I love the game its awesome but I am just unsatisfied with whats going on here with this emailing business... my friend and I are both waiting hes been level 70 for 2 weeks he hates it... getting to level 130 is different in the fact you have all the specializations

still my problem hasnt been solved... im waiting for my code in my email need help with solutions

let it go. you are't getting them. don't let it concern you. don't let it play on your mind.

I know they said you could have it. I know you met the criteria. so did i, and i'm not worried if i get a code or not.

just cruise along and have a bit of fun. dont try standing on some principle....they dont.

[quote user="Ilharious"]

let it go. you are't getting them. don't let it concern you. don't let it play on your mind.

I know they said you could have it. I know you met the criteria. so did i, and i'm not worried if i get a code or not.

just cruise along and have a bit of fun. dont try standing on some principle....they dont.

[/quote]Thats a great way to go about life, laying back and taking it.