Special Chabbis Movie Free Download ! Special Chabbis Free Online Movie

Special Chabbis Movie Free Download or, Special Chabbis Free Online Movie !Special Chabbis Free Online Full MovieSpecial Chabbis is so called Hindi movie that's aboout the big real events of looting. The event happened on the 19th March of 1987chabbis means 26 men who were pretending like officials, income tax collector. They toghther took away all precious jewelleries from the big and popular jewellery house. That was located in Opera House of India's big city Mumbai. All together Flew away took millions of worth jewelleries. This events was more than a death of life to those shop owners of the Zaveri Bazaar. 

Special Chabbis Short Synopsis with Reviews:
It is know from the sources that, Neeraj had a keen desire from long ago to agree Akshay working in this movie. The period is most likely about 3  years. Anyway, anyhow he made him agree to play the lead role in his movie. He played his role as army. So Akshay is well knowned here with the name Mr. Ajay Singh. (Mean - The lion to be unconquered). So I specially welcome you to Special Chabbis movie free download
Special Chabbis Free Movie Online Link 

Manoj Bajpai, the CBI officer played here super realistic. Anupam Kher also acted here for another specical character. The more amazing matter is that except Kajal Aggarwal there is no female lady here in this movie. She has  presented her acting according to Mon Singh's interest. Free download Special Chabbis full movie online HDRip video. 

From the starting time of this film Ajay and Abhishek was to opt in here for play the main role, but due to many reason decision changed and that work has gone over Akshay, As Pandey always choosed Akshay him at begining . Kajal, here is a school teacher. Special Chabbis indian full movie free download

Shooting begin on February 23th,  2012 in Delhi. For the first time shoting was scheduled in Chandni Chowk, and later on the location shifted to Jama Masjid. Akshay with Kajal started their shooting on March 1st in Delhi, Jimmy & Anupam started their shooting too with Neeraj. Special Chabbis full movie online HD. 
 Special Chabbis films first official trailer has been published on net on 20th December, 2012. Finally the film has been decided to release on 8th February, 2013.

The Special Chabbis (Special 26) director Neeraj Pandey and stars Akshay KumarKajal AggarwalJimmy ShergillAnupam Kher and Manoj Bajpai. Divya also devoted with her heart and soul to make it superhit blockbuster to audience.. Special Chabbis originated in India in English and Hindi. So free download Special Chabbis movie jonline HD DVDRip quality.

I will specially suggest you for free download Special Chabbis full movie online. According to me Special Chabbis will be the nice movie according to my choice. Everyman can enjoy the film Special Chabbis along with their beloved family, and so Special 26 watch online full free

In India, specially Bollywood is always fullfilled with many extra tallented actors. Akshay is also the very special with extra quality tallents. And he knows very well how to attract audienceand. This is why his every film is blockbuster for ever. He is fit and perfect for any type film. May be it is action, fantasy, comedy, thriller and crime as well. That's why I am a big fan of Akshay. I love his tallent. No bad nature I even seen both in his personal and professional life at all. 

Akshay with Kajal are now realising that they can perform as the super hit movie Jodi. He is giving life to Hollywood every time with his energy. So 

watch Special Chabbis full movie free 
and
watch Special Chabbis full movie online free 

Akshay feels very well when he acts with Kajal. After his big  success on  jodi along along with Priyanka & Katrina, Akshay jas been totally geared up for working with the blonde queen of India, so that he may keep step over big screen with boom. Producers is much more interested to take the girl of Singham in Special Chabbis for Akshay.

Kajal was absent for a little bit time. She couldn't gave her speech to media. Then a media source talked about the movie. They said "Not only Ajay but also many actors, she made the Hindi Singham, was agreed and eagerly agreed to wotk with her to do any next movies. But Kajals wish is totally different and adventurous as well. As she watched Neeraj Pandey’s on a Wednesday, she has been loved it. The more enjoyable matter is, she knew very well that she likes to work with Akshay Kumar, but  more than he likes to work with her.  So Download Special Chabbis Movie Online
Special Chabbis Hindi Movie At A Glance:
Director: Neeraj Pandey
Origin: India
Speech: Hindi
Date of Release: 8th February, 2013.
Is Known As: Special 26
Shooting Place: Delhi
Site: FacebookTwitter
Special Chabbis Movie Trailer 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to: