SPECACT progress still blank.

I got 7 kills with the SPECACT weapon and kit, but still showed no progress on SPECACT  unlocks. Not even sure if it is registering toward the achievement. I am only playing to get these achievements and then I am going back to Vietnam or hold out until BF3, so if there is a glitch or something I won't even bother.

I am sure there is a thread about this but I didn't see a quick and easy search function and I don't want to waste time with this clunky forum layout.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You only have 11 kills with the M16A2 Specat. You have not used any other of the other guns.

And it is counting according to your stats

They have them for all sorts of games now, so they're still out there for the multiple games the codes work for.

....or you could search your seat cushions for (what is it?) 5 bucks.. and buy the Specact dlc pack.   =P

I have a supply of bottles but now there is no longer an unlock for battlefield, it has been taken off of the list. Oh well, I'm already working on platinum for the M16, so I don't want to have to start all over again anyways.

Can I get SPECAT kills if I did not buy them?

...or just drink Dr. Pepper. Why fork out 5 when I can spend 3 and get a drink too!

Thanks for the link that answered all my questions.

@Isaac, well if you're lucky enough to actually find a Dr. Pepper w/ the code, then best of luck in drinking year old soft drinks.

I have the same prob with ammo box resupplies count.  Sometimes its there and others it says zero.

Perhaps I will just pick one up next time I see it. Or just drink Dr. Pepper.