Spec Ops: The Line

I was just curious as to what everyone's opinions are on this game... There have been a few video clips released or floating around... From what I have seen, this game looks intriguing...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ehh...not interested.

You mean this games actually going to get released? The last I've seen / heard of it is when I was in the beta in 2010. Wasn't that great then either...

From what I've seen so far, it looks like your standard third-person military shooter. It doesn't look bad, but I can't say that I'm impressed. It'll probably end up being an average game with a few unique ideas/locations sprinkled in.

Beta wasn't great.  Pretty average shooter.  A game like that seems like it could only sell with a big name in front of it like Call of Duty or Battlefield.

-

Yeah, I know it's third person.

I am interested in it, but that's about it. I'd like to try it.

@ Bon3zz1001 ..... looks like from what I have read 2K is set to release this game on June 26th...

It looks alright for a third person shooter. I played the multiplayer beta for it over a year ago it was pretty average. They haven't shown very much but this game I'm probly not gonna buy it if i can rent it i'll give it a try then

I want more info about this game before I can give my opinion about it.

This one predicts bargain bin prices fast.

So much action games right now... or shooters...