Spawning ...

Dear Treyarch,

FIX THE *** SPAWN POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no reason that, when playing an objective game, that I should spawn on the COMPLETE opposite side of the map when the enemy has already captured/planted/armed the objective.

I know I'm not the only one to think this sucks @@@.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Use a tactical insert and make your own spawn point. No reason to whine.

I could understand your complaint if you were posting with a gold account and/or at the very least have Black Ops in your games played history. Otherwise what ^HE said.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]Use a tactical insert and make your own spawn point. No reason to whine.[/quote]

I find it funny that people use that thing and throw it in plain sight, like i can't see it flashing bright red.  So to me 90% of the time, tac insert is useless.  However, i do agree about the spawn points in HQ, especially after the other team has captured it.  It does work both ways tho.

I play hc mode and my thing about hq is i forget after playing other objective games is that you spawn mingled with the enemy and almost always get shot in the back first spawn of the match.

So you're not complaining about being spawn killed or playing tdm and some guy spawning right behind you. There is tactical insertions. It's all I use on objective games unless it's a small map then I'll go with a claymore or a jammer.

+1 for tactical insertions right here.

Tac inserts are not the simple answer. They are only efficient if you know how to use them well. And they aren't for all occasions.

The point is, the spawn system sucks, and it really does. However they have all sucked, from COD4 on. So what's the diff now?

So lemme get this straight ... I should get punished by giving up my claymores for a tac insert in order to remedy an obviously screwed spawn engine?

Uhhh ... no thanks.

A huge game company tweaking their game to make it more playable seems like a better plan.

Catering the game to everyone's complaints isn't the solution

PS they're not punishing you because you have to give up a claymore for tactical insertion.  Maybe you shouldn't die as much.

Burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn