Spawn Trapping

I know i will get hate for this one but i want to get a crew together whos is on qutie a bit and is willing to spawn trap all you need is a mic, the abiltiy to listen, and know what your doing such as how to spawn trap if your interested reply

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you do this in a private match it's fine, but why do it during a real game. you'll ruin the experience for everyone else. if you get off on being a jerk, good luck ever getting laid!

[quote user="Zeke656"]

Spawn trapping is cheating and pointless and people who do it are really sad and need to get a life.

how bored of a game must you be to sit there and give no chance to haveing a fair fight.

What are we gonna see next? Boixing where you can tie your oppent up? same thing

[/quote]

I dont know what Boixing is, but it sure sounds fon. Did you oppent the door before woking threw it? :D

its an understandable but unacceptable tactic.

[quote user="Mogs01gt"]

If you want to get really technical, spawn trapping could be considered 'cheating' due to the fact is using a known exploit on certain maps and game types. Im on both sides of the fence, if you are bad enough to get trapped its your own fault and I believe its cheating as well.

[/quote]

Exploit   ....... I love how people constantly use that word.

Taking advantage of the fact that people spawn in a certain area ........ the way the developers created the game.

If that is an exploit, I suppose then killing someone with a gun anytime, anywhere in the game would also be an "exploit' because you're taking advantage of the fact that when a bullet strikes an enemy. it has a tendancy to inflict damage on their health.

Spawn trapping is dirty and cheap ............. it may not be "ethical" to do it in certain ways. As a matter of fact, it may be outright douchebaggerish ........

But please ............ lets stop using the term "exploit" except for in cases where the developers claim something is such, and therefore would be cheating according to the xbox tos or coc. Its basically doing nothing but calling someone a cheater, when there is no proof, rules or official grounds to be calling such person a cheater.

so miami does that mean your in

[quote user="MaTtKs"]

While I realize spawn trapping is a legitimate tactic, if you find yourself a bit too close to the enemy spawn, to where they have no ability to escape, have some etiquette and take a step back.

[/quote]That'll never happen as most CoD players (including ones in this forum by own admission) are D-bags and don't care about other people's enjoyment of the game.

While I realize spawn trapping is a legitimate tactic, if you find yourself a bit too close to the enemy spawn, to where they have no ability to escape, have some etiquette and take a step back.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

Exactly, the OMA noobtubing in MW2 was an exploit, using Tac Inserts to boost was an exploit, spawn trapping is just BS.

I dont agree ...........  If you use the term "exploit" in a broad ...... bs ..... kind of way, then they would all be "exploits" including many tactics that the majority consider totally legit.

But if you use it in an official capacity ....... none of them could be. Until something is made official, and enforced, its nothing but bs.

If it is officially an exploit, then one should be suspended for using it.

As a matter of fact, just calling something an exploit when there is no rule against it, could be considered exploiting in a sense because you are using a glitched definition of the word to alter the outcome of a game.

For example, while calling oma tubing an exploit may lead one more "ethical" person/s to avoid using it, while other less "ethical" persons on the opposing team may feel quite comfortable in doing so. In turn, this gives an advantage to the unethical team. There is nothing in the rules stopping them from doing so, so the game and all the tactics used are totally legit, but the "ethical" team is handicapped.

........................ follow me?

Thats why I am always ready to debate when someone brings up suggestions that certain weapons are op, or that certain perks shouldnt be used. Its nothing but a way to get an edge on the competition, by basically setting your own rules that the enemy is supposed to follow, and if they dont follow them the win that they may get doesnt "really" count.  Whether I like a particular weapon, perk or tactic isnt important. If someone kills me in a way that I dont like,. it was still a totally legit kill, and the person doing the killing deserves credit both on the scoreboard and in my respect.

I will say that there are things that I feel SHOULD be considered cheating, but that's not my decision to make.

I'm the kind of person who believes that very little is black and white. Most topics have a considerable gray area.

But when it comes to fairness, the rules need to be black and white. Its either permitted, or its not. Its that simple.

You must not:

exploit a bug, or make an unauthorized modification, to any software or data to gain unfair advantage in a game, contest, or promotion.

[/quote]I speculate that if IW supported their game like Treyarch does, then I'm sure it would have been officially named an expliot, but seeing as they leave their customers out to dry these days, it's hard to say.

I might have to join if I can stop playing the Homefront demo.

idc about spawntrapper i just dont play demo much, and if i do get spawn trapped im smart enough to get out of it! hah noone can spawn trap me :D