Spawn killing in Demolition...

I know it doesn't amount to very much but I still need to vent.

Does it bother anyone else when the people on your team (when defending) will say "Let them have a bombsite so we can spawn trap them"? ESPECIALLY when we still manage to lose the other bombsite? Then we switch to the other side and they destroy a bombsite then say "Oh no, don't plant the other bomb, so we can spawntrap", ESPECIALLY when they lose because they couldn't plant when they wanted to, at the VERY END of the round? I played with a party of people that were friends of friends that did this, lost 2-0 if I recall correctly... didn't play with them after that match after they started *** at ME for losing... does anyone just play to win anymore? /rant

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll always plant as quick as possible, and get yelled at by teammates when we win. It's kind of funny.

I've done it a bunch of times...it's kind of stupid though. I only really enjoy spawn trapping on Jungle. It never gets old sitting on the ruins and pre-firing the 2 spawn points 10 inches in front of me with a Fal.

I once got bellowed at for planting the bomb in the first minute of a game of sabotage. The guy was livid when the bomb exploded too.

Yep, whenever I play Sabotage I try and plant as soon as possible, if successful it is planted within a minute or so usually. People get very heated when they don't get to rack up kills for 20 minutes.

I'll camp as soon as I have the bomb planted.

Yea annoying. If you want kills, go play TDM.  A team tried spawn trapping my team last night. So on the last round, I wanted to give em a taste of their own medicine and spawn killed all of them til there was one left. Unfortunately quitting ruins videos so I couldn't put what I wanted in file share, in one piece anyway.  

It's like I'm starting to enjoy obj.  a lot more, but its only so often that I get a good team who goes for the obj. while still getting all the kills they want.

They just need to totally get rid of demo. I was playing with 2 friends last night in express and there was a team of 4 on the other team. They had stats like 19 win ratios, 16 k/ds. One guy had 139,000 kills with 3,000 deaths or something. And we absolutely wrecked them 2 games straight before they quit out. They were just pure- I don't even want to say demo players, they just abused spawns where they can sit in one spot without ever moving and get 200-400 kills a game.

They just need to get rid of k/d stats for objective games.  Problem solved.

Demo spawn killing was fun...............for like 10 minutes, but then it got really old.

I enjoy spawn killing by myself. Makes me laugh.