Spawn Campers

Just wondering if they are going to make the multi-player where the defending team cant spawn camp when you move to the next set of crates in Rush?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Spawn camping is worse in conquest because the enemy team can park a tank 15 feet away from your spawn point. That needs to be fixed for BF3. I'm not saying that the team doesn't deserve it because they played poorly, just that you literally can't do anything to get yourself out of that predicament when it happens. Atleast in Rush you may have a chance.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Hopefully Conquest will be worth a darn and I won't have to worry about Rush ever again, but the spawn camping issues does need to be addressed.

Its a part of Battlefield.

Get over it.

Regarding Conquest, spawn trapping is a tactic, poor but effective. However is does cause alot of player to rage quit.

I like Rush as it is, being able to get inside the attackers base and driving off in thier tanks/heli's or even knifing the UAV. Sometime I fly their UAV and see how many road kills I can get before being knifed myself, give it a try, its fun.

Tatic? I can understand in Rush were you can hold them off at the perimeter of their base but in conquest you can go all the way in the deployment base and prevent them from spawning in the game at all. Then after that happens there is no point of even trying to continue to play. It aslo sucks when you find a match and your in that situation where you can't fight back.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I never been in a situation in rush that ive not been able to find a way out of but i def think they need to make bases out of bounds in conquest,2 choppers strafing over your spawn is 1 thing but when you add tanks and half the enemy camping in there its a bit much!

I always back out of Oasis matches because as soon as someone is in the AH-64 there's a big problem.

[quote user="Lt Piedoux"]

Its a part of Battlefield.

Get over it.

[/quote]

Just because you can do it it doesn't make it right. I've probably joined almost 10 games in a row where this was happening to the team I got put on. It's very frustrating and makes me not want to play the game anymore. People always say try and sneak out but on some maps it is impossible to do so because of choke points.

Yep!Atacama on CQ can be a b'stard for this!choppers,tanks and whatever else all having a BBQ in your base.Boring!

I think Laguna Alta would be the worst when the team pushes right in the spawn. It's pretty much impossible to get spawn killed as long as you constantly go for objectives in conquest. It is annoying joining a game where you are being spawn killed since you couldn't do anything about it. I haven't been spawn killed but I have done it many times and the main reason it happens to a team is because they are either too slow starting a match so they lose all the flags from the start, they move too slow (people who walk around crouching the whole time) or half the team are camping. If they don't go for objectives they can't complain when they get spawn killed. One thing that is stupid is spawn killing before all the flags are taken.