Spawn Beacon.

Its right on their flank. Spawn on it god damn it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

To be fair. I have spawned on some AWFUL beacons before. So if that sniper is not talking to me *** his beacon. lol

SO if it is sitting in prime flanking position in a building completely out of the way of enemy traffic, you will ignore it?

Is the Sniper communicating with me?

Gee, you're a team player.

I have a pretty supreme surround sound, and when the wife is home I have nice headphones. Whenever I hear that beeping I WILL find it and camp it and get several kills from morons that think it is cool to place it near our spawn!! haha..But I get your point OP, if it is in a good spot then please spawn there and lets get the job done!

How do you spawn on a spawn beacon? I am new to the Battlefield series, where do they expect someone to learn this stuff?

I was going to complain that last night that i got spawn killed about 8 times in one game of TDM. And when i say spawn killed i mean spawning into a stream of bullets. And a bunch of other times i would spawn while some enemy was running towards my spawn. Was i spawning on beacons without knowing?

[quote user="Tug Phelps"]

How do you spawn on a spawn beacon? I am new to the Battlefield series, where do they expect someone to learn this stuff?

I was going to complain that last night that i got spawn killed about 8 times in one game of TDM. And when i say spawn killed i mean spawning into a stream of bullets. And a bunch of other times i would spawn while some enemy was running towards my spawn. Was i spawning on beacons without knowing?

[/quote]

No, but it sounds like you were playing on the Canals map and Kharg Island. IMO have the worst spawn set-ups out of the maps in the game. When you die in the list of squad members, at the top you will see Spawn Beacon in the list of options. But for some reason you cannot spawn on squad members in TDM. But you can in Conquest, Rush, Squad Rush and Deathmatch.

[quote user="Tug Phelps"]

[/quote]You'll see it "Spawn Beacon", as an option to choose from when you're choosing a place or team member to spawn at or on. If it is deployed, it will always be the first option at the top to choose from, then whatever teammates are still alive, then you're starting deployment area. The Spawn beacon can only be deployed by the Recon class so they'll either tell you or you'll just have to look for it.

Keep in mind the beacon is not always the best option to choose just because it's there.  

I also recommend NOT playing TDM, it's by far the worst TDM I've ever played of ANY FPS I've ever played. Squad TDM, Squad Rush, Rush or Conquest are where you'll get the best experience and most out of this game.