Sparton Ops, and replayability.

I finished the first 5 chapters or episodes or whatever they are called. My problem now is I will probably never play those again, I wish they would have left firefight in the game or something with a replayabilty factor. I understand that there are more Spartan Ops coming, and I will play those, but probably only once. I just can't see myself finding a reason to replay them, I may bump them down to normal and try to find Easter Eggs, and Achievement hunt, but that's it really.

Just a thought, and has probably been brought up already. Oh well.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I too miss Firefight, though I've played through a few Spartan Ops chapters multiple times - usually for the challenges / commendations / and a little bit of XP.  I find it fun in the way that you don't even need to worry about dying and going back to a checkpoint - just pure slaughter.

Yeah, I really miss Firefight as well.  No idea why they thought Spartan Ops would be better...

do it on legendary with friends and complete the challenges...I did it with a few friends lastnight and got the legendary challenge done took less then an hour for all 5 chapters. I enjoyed it and i think it is a grat new idea for a game to bring in a series like this.

I think spartan ops will be great once they have multiple episodes up. I do wish that they had left firefight though.

[quote user="VIPERZ 006"]

do it on legendary with friends and complete the challenges...I did it with a few friends lastnight and got the legendary challenge done took less then an hour for all 5 chapters. I enjoyed it and i think it is a grat new idea for a game to bring in a series like this.

[/quote]

I did this, well I did the first 3 with friends, and I only play Halo on Legendary, so that's done as well.

Still fun, but FOR ME(as I can't speak for everyone) I don't believe I will play these more than a couple times each, maybe to help a friend beat them or something.

I just wish they subtitled the episodes.  For a hearing an impaired gamer, where's the incentive to keep coming back if we don't understand the storyline?

IMO I like spartan ops 100% better then firefight, this was such a great idea I think once more come out it will grow more on people!

I just completed them today.  They remind me of the DLC for Mass Effect, the Pinnacle Station missions. You just wanna get through them and they're not really fun or replayable.

They're fun.  As long as you dont get a lobby full of morons