Spartan Ops querie...

Hi I got Halo 4 pre-ordered on release but my disc got snapped by accident and have only just been able to get it again now. Is there any way I can catch up on the spartan ops playing with other people, instead of alone (it's annoying and boring alone and all my friends have stopped playing by now). Am i only able to play the current weeks in quick match? Can anyone tell me this please as it is SO frustrating playing them alone.

Also does anyone feel like 343 are trying to make people argue with these, if there's 4 players, give us 4 mantis's.. if you just give us 1 then obviously there will be idiots teamkilling to steal it and getting annoyed!

Thanks alot for any assistance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

You can only play the current week's chapters in Matchmaking, yes.

Make new friends, perhaps?

It does give you 4 Mantises in Episode 3.

I'm guessing they'll cycle through the chapters again (eventually) so maybe that will come in handy then. I don't mind playing some though, there were others wanting to play SpOPs on legendary as well too so check out that huge thread for that.

Nah my friends are cool, I don't exactly want to base my life around it, would just be better to not have to go them alone.

I hope they do revolve, that would be awesome. (I am leaving them for now as don't want to spoil the story)

[quote user="AlmasRetroChild"]

It does give you 4 Mantises in Episode 3.

[/quote]

Yup that episode is still one of my favorite. Episode 3 chapter 4 is just incredible. 4 unlimited Mantis, up to 16 hunters, at one point you fight 6 hunters at the same time, along with banshees, brutes, wraiths and much more. I bet I played through it at least 30 times with randoms and friends. SO much fun. 

[quote user="SorryImSoAce"]

Hi I got Halo 4 pre-ordered on release but my disc got snapped by accident and have only just been able to get it again now. Is there any way I can catch up on the spartan ops playing with other people, instead of alone (it's annoying and boring alone and all my friends have stopped playing by now). Am i only able to play the current weeks in quick match? Can anyone tell me this please as it is SO frustrating playing them alone.

Also does anyone feel like 343 are trying to make people argue with these, if there's 4 players, give us 4 mantis's.. if you just give us 1 then obviously there will be idiots teamkilling to steal it and getting annoyed!

Thanks alot for any assistance.

[/quote]

Try to meet friends in the weekly spartan ops or during multiplayer. Then see if they will play through the spartan ops with you.  I am sure some of the members on this forum would help you too. You would probably have better luck on the 343 forums. Ask on there.

Thanks for the tips! (Man I wish I had a Camaro!) lol

They like to mix things up every so often.  At some point they might run through all the episodes again through multi.