Spartan, Load-Outs, Everything Reset?! Update Responsible??

OK, so I just recently hopped on Live to play just a while ago, only to find (nearly) everytning multiplayer-wise seemed to be reset as new items?!  I haven't really been playing the past 2-3 months so obiously and clearly cheating isn't the issue here, either.  My acct surely hasn't been comprised or messed with (like hacing/phishing-wise) by anyone, either as I'm the only 1 who ever uses it, I have no idea what could've possibly caused this because I never did a reset or anything!  I'm so confused and frustrated at the same time!  So yeah, anyone have any ideas what could've hapened?  Did the recenttile update cause this??  Leave a reply back  thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, this happened to me also. They were all shown as new items (with a star beside them) but the loadouts were still set as they were before.

Yes, the recent update caused this - everything you had before is still there so there's no need to worry. In fact, the new update has given you new support abilities - 1 that starts the recharge of your shields sooner & the other 1 that auto-ejects you before a vehicle explodes. ;)

[quote user="Ilharious"]

Yeah, this happened to me also. They were all shown as new items (with a star beside them) but the loadouts were still set as they were before.

[/quote]Well apparently my load-outs all become undone, my armor and service tag changed.  I realize the items are still there, but that means I have togo back  , redo my load-outs and try to figure out what was what.

My loadouts are all erased as well, seemingly after I downloaded the champions pack. Will there be a fix for this?

My loadouts were fine, champions bundle downloaded to. I did update, as well, had stars but loadouts were fine. Maybe they only reset if you have  a certain DLC or spartan ops episode installed?

" I realize the items are still there, but that means I have togo back  , redo my load-outs and try to figure out what was what".

Oh no?

Everything was marked as "new", yes. And you have to go back and put everything the way you liked it but you didn't actually lose anything.

Has anyone had to re-spend Spartan points to get thier loadouts back? If so did you loose points because of this?

[quote user="DevilDog Om3ga"]

Has anyone had to re-spend Spartan points to get thier loadouts back? If so did you loose points because of this?

[/quote]Their just the SP you had before it's just they reset and you have to buy everything again but yea I had the same bug.