sp, why do i bother

between the crap friendly a.i., the way too fast enemy a.i. target aquisition on hard, the graphic and audio glitches, why do i keep playing the stupid campaign mode. online is not perfect, but it's damn fun. too bad they didn't just can the campaign and through a few more people into really tweeking and perfecting the multi-player.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Did you install the HD content on your hard drive? My single player seemed fine on hard, though I agree they should have dropped it completely and concentrated on MP, what Battlefields all about.

```````````````personally i like the SP. not buggy for me. maybe a couple parts. although u can only wonder if mp couldve been better w/out it

The single player wasn't buggy for me, but it sure was ultra stale and boring.

Yeah the Sp is just horrible.

Lol waste of time zzzzzz you're right shouldn't even be in here like mp in mass effect

SP is that boring, CoD4 and WaW are the only SP games that can pull off an excellent story.

Gave up on on a certain spot in Operation Gulliotine. It was too dark to see the enemy and it's instant death if I move from cover.

CoD4 and WaW had a story?

WaW is the best CoD game made to date and I feel will remain that way for some time.

The SP was extremely well done, the multi was the best since CoD4 but is now the largest collection of modding scum since MW2, the zombies was excellent and had 4 player co-op.

I still play it for the SP which is something I do with very few FPS.

Didnt mind the SP on BF3 .. Nothing to it though , I completed it because I felt I had to.

SP on Black ops is my personal favourite FPS SP.

Didnt like WAW sp at all.

Each to their own I suppose.