South Park RPG

Anyone else looking forward to this, well I am, Trey and Matt are mapping out South Park for the first time ever, whats even better it is an RPG!

-

I think this could be one of the big suprises this year, just like Arkham Asylum was

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Did you read Gameinformer's article about it? Sounds like it'll be one of the best of the year, especially if your a fan of the series.

I've not read that one no, just whats on oxm.com, but I will read that!

I'm stoked; hope they put out a demo.

I read the game informer article about it yesterday. Its great that Matt and Trey are actually involved with this project and overseeing the script for it. I have been a huge SP fan since the debut episode, this could be a huge surprise if its done right.

too right 24, can you link me to the article, can't find it anywhere!

-

Oh Ive got the magazine. Just never got around to reading it. Sorry.

I forgot about this game. To be honest, I've stopped keeping up on video game news. Anyway, this is one game I am looking forward to. I'm a fan of South Park and a long-time role player. SPRPG has the potential to be my favorite game this year.

I like south park as much as the next guy, but honestly, I'm not to interested in a south park RPG.

It's being developed by Obsidian Entertainment, so I'm hoping that you can talk to NPC's and have different dialogue options like you can in some of their previous games.

I love how the game looks exactly like the show...

Oooooh... Obsidian. They're the ones that screwed up KotOR.