South Africa

Aah, once again i must turn to the forums! I recently bought a copy of Arkham Asylum. I researched the GOTY edition, but alas they had none in stock at the branch i purchased the game from, so i bought the Platinum version. The man assured me i could just buy the extra map packs off your marketplace, so i did just that!

Problem A) Arkham Asylums DLC doesnt even show up on the marketplace, much like some other stuff, so i , once again, had to log onto it from my pc to download it

Problem B) When i tried to download it, it says its currently not in my area. Why is this? And how come online content isn't available here in the mother city, when it's ON THE INTERNET?!? I cant even download stuff half the time! Also please fix Fable Hero's, it says when i want to download it i must join XBL, then takes me to the subscriptions page even though i have paid 14 Months Up-Straight!!!

Why is everything NOT in South Africa? And why is this always happening to me?

Thinking of changing my Gamertag to DisgruntledSouthAfrican

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Sorry to say but it seems that for some reason the DLC is just not available in South Africa.

-

This is most likely because of licensing issues. I'm afraid all you are going to be able to do is wait and see if it is made available in your region.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Everything is South African, console, Xbox live and DLC codes, but the content doesn't show up on marketplace.

So i went onto xbox.com and tried to download it there, but it says "Sorry This offer is not valid in your region."

But when i try to log onto the South African site, it doesn't even have any DLC under Arkham Asylum!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok do you have a south African region account if not

Then you will have to create one and then use the south African dlc codes

All prepaid dlc codes are region locked and only can be redeemed in the same region

If you are trying to purchase from the us website that would be your issue

Then you would have to use the south African site not the us site

What the store told you you have to take it up with them

Sorry this didn't help.