Sound goes out during the middle of a match.

Today the sound went out during the middle of a match. Usually happens right after I get killed. Has anyone else experince  loss of sound.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Must be something wrong on your end... Ive never had that problem with this game.

I have experienced this before and I believe its your tv so just change the input and the sound will come back.

change the sound settings in game and the sound should come back e.g change from wartapes to headphones

What happened is that the sound goes out in the middle of a match on Xbox Live, and the sound is out for the rest of the game, and then at the end of a match, the sound come back, but then it goes out when a new match begins. I tried changing the input on the TV, I have the Xbox 360 on the HDMI input.

Go into your options when it's happens. Hit start and go to the audio. Change it from Hi-fi or whatever you have it on to just one over and it should pop back in. Change it back to the one you want and continue with your game. It's happened to me a couple times before.

I had this problem on my old console with was faultly. I got around it by installing the game to my HDD and select a diff option in the Audio Setting in the games main menu.

It's happened to me a few times in 900 hours of gameplay. Switching sound preferences fixes it.

it's the TV. i turn off my tv and turn it back on and it is fine. happens very rarely, but has fixed it the two or 3 times it happened.

Reboot xbox is the fix.  This happened usually in a laggy server where ya were ment to get booted but somehow managed to stay in the server.  But yeah no sounds until after the match during the stats page then there's music then next match no sound.  Best to reset  off/on xbox.

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

It never happens to me, I just use it as an excuse to rage quit....lol

[/quote]

try clearing you memory cache if it keeps happening. that seems to clear up most bugs I have with my 360 in general.