Sound glitches out

problem with sound glitching out is getting annoying

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

lol dang this many problems with the game already?  I knew it was going to have problems but dang.

^Kinda makes you wonder what they have been doing during all these delays...........

[quote user="Yo Def"]

^Kinda makes you wonder what they have been doing during all these delays...........

[/quote]

amazing isnt it , after all this time and its still screwy , the problem was in the beta too , i reported it but it seems i wasted my time

This would also explain the lack of reviews.  I have a feeling this game is going to get slaughtered.

Games not bad at all.  I think people just want it to be bad and are making false statements before they even play it.  It states at the beginning of the game that it is recommended to install this game for better sound quality.  I have only played the MP so far but I am having a blast.  I love how they didn't add a team deathmatch and kept it more of a tactical team based game were you have to use your mic if you want to win.

actually its getting great reviews ..  kotaku acutally loves it .. and the games work so much better if you install it to your hdd take the extra 5 mins and install it you'll be glad you did .. i have no porblems with audio after installing it .

the sound issue has nothing to do with installing to the HD because that was the first thing i did.  It's an issue where the sound goes completely out and doesnt return unless you shutdown yoru xbox and restart

instead of rebooting your 360...try turning the TV on and off...works for me on BF3 when the sound glitches out.,.