Soulcalibur V Leaked, Character Select PLUS Ezio Auditore da Firenze.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wouldn't doubt it. Cant say I'm much for non Soul Calibur characters, but Ezio seems like a decent addition since we know they're going to add them in anyway.

Ezio in SC? Lol? Well i guess it really doesn't matter because people would just make him in the character creation anyways. What I want to know is who the 6th person is. I don't recall seeing anybody like that in the past SC games.

Seems like a good fit. He'll probably have story with Taki.

That select screen looks wicked. Cant wait for SC 5. THough I could do without the assassins creed cahracter

[quote user="Law212"]

That select screen looks wicked. Cant wait for SC 5. THough I could do without the assassins creed cahracter

[/quote]Don't worry, I'm sure they'll announce something stupid and make him a PS3 exclusive character. 

Eh, never really cared for visitors, but I don't think that's the final screen, I would like seeing the characters in 3D

They are taking out Taki in this game in replacement of some spunky wannabe ninja girl. I do not approve, however Ezio coming to SC has almost negated that disapproval.

I've never played a Soulcalibur game before. I've always been a Mortal Kombat guy.

Yeah and? I don't get why you'd even bother posting that. Not to be a jerk it just struck me as weird.

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

They are taking out Taki in this game in replacement of some spunky wannabe ninja girl. I do not approve, however Ezio coming to SC has almost negated that disapproval.

[/quote]Wait, when did this happen? Did they remove anybody else? I mean, I'm happy as long as they don't remove Tira / Talim / Xianghua and maybe Zasalamel but that's just stupid to remove a character that's been in all the games so far.