SOS vs SOS duals, i love it

dont youll just love it when the both of you have the SOS an youll are trying to see whos the better shooter by just attacking each other lol! i love that

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

SOS duels? You mean when both players Gib each other at the same time? Because that's always fun.

It's not a duel. It's both players die unless one really sucks.

you know what used to be really fun was gnasher battles in gears 2, wall bouncing, rolling, pop shooting then gears 3 brought in the SOS and you get to play around that the whole games

@Rusty Lancer yea I loved that when there wasn't lag issues that was always fun to do

the lag in gears 2 is extremely over exaggerated, some games were bad but i'm probably going back to it soon.

I couldn't stand Gears 1 because of the bullet lag and I couldn't stand Gears 2 because the gnasher was the only effective weapon.

Gears 2 Gnasher battles? Those were pathetic. Now Gears1 Gnasher battles were amazing, though Gears 3 Gnasher battles come very close.

SOS isn't a dual.  It's just the first to fire as it requires no aim.  Gnasher vs Gnasher was a better dual.

Gears 3 has some pretty cool Gnasher on Gnasher battles -- really reminds me of the Gears 1 days.

U don't need to aim with the gnasher either...